The completed and signed registration form, as well as information on required supporting documents, can be downloaded on this page. All documents are provided in German and English language.
Please read the "Checklist application papers” carefully when preparing your application for admission. It provides you with detailed information on all necessary documents that must be submitted with your application.
After all application materials have been received in full, a preliminary acceptance to the program will be granted with a date for the selection interview. This interview can be conducted with the program head online.
To prepare for the selection interview, a business-oriented case study relating to the wine industry will be sent to all applicants.
Applicants with a first university degree (180 ECTS points) and those qualifying with professional experience will also receive the topic of the academic assignment and will have six weeks to complete it.
If all admission requirements have been fulfilled, Weincampus Neustadt will issue the tuition bill.
After enrolling via the Student Service Center, the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society will grant access to the online learning platform OpenOLAT, which provides all relevant information for the degree program and course materials.
Do you have questions about the application, the admission requirements or would you like individual advice?
You will need to bring this:
- Completed university degree (210 ECTS points) and at least one year of related professional experience after graduation.
- Applicants whose first degree program had only 180 ECTS points can earn the additional 30 ECTS points required by completing a written assignment.
- The “Hochschulgesetz” of the Federal State of Rhineland-Palatinate (Higher Education Act of Rheinland-Pfalz) allows those with qualifying professional experience the opportunity to enroll in the MBA program without having a university degree. After passing an aptitude test (academic assignment), qualified applicants with at least three years of sufficient professional experience can be admitted without holding a first university degree. Please contact the program manager to learn more.
- Proof of the required work experience (e.g. job reference, interim report, confirmation of the current employer, employment contract, proof of self-employment, or comparable)
- Letter of motivation (one A4-sized page).
- Successful participation in a selection interview in which the applicant will demonstrate a basic understanding of business concepts related to the wine sector.
- English-language skills at the B2 level or higher according to the Common European Framework of References for Languages (CEFR), or a comparable officially recognized certificate.
More details can be found in the checklist!
Please provide the following documents with your application for enrollment:
- Completely filled and signed registration form
- An official certified copy of high school diploma/school-leaving certificate(s) / transcript.
- An official certified copy of vocational certificate(s) (if vocational training has been completed).
- An official certified copy of university degree and transcript (if a university degree has been completed).
- A curriculum vitae (in tabular form) – signed, with no gaps in professional or educational history, in chronological order.
- Official certificates of enrollment in post-secondary studies at a German University– indicating number of semester(s) of post-secondary study and semester number of degree program (if applicant has previously studied at the post-secondary/university level in Germany).
- Employment record(s) for the required years of professional work and managerial experience (e.g. job reference, interim report, confirmation of the current employer, employment contract, proof of self-employment, or comparable).
- Proof of English-language skills at the B2 Level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), or a comparable officially recognized certificate.
- A letter of motivation (one DIN A4 page).
- A certificate of coverage from your health insurance provider to be submitted upon enrollment in your academic program (special form).
- Privately insured persons need an exemption of the statutory health insurance is necessary! You can request this exemption from a statutory German health insurance fund. International applicants please contact the program manager.
- Copy of bank transfer of paid semester fee.
- Copy of personal identity document.
Once admission requirements are met, you will receive a separate invoice from the Weincampus Neustadt for the tuition fee with a different account details.
Certificates and documents that are not written in the German or the English language can only be accepted if they are also submitted in German or English translation.
Semester Fee for Newly Enrolled Students
Recipient: Landeshochschulkasse Mainz
Credit institution: Deutsche Bundesbank Mainz
Amount: 133,65 Euro
Comment: 6641-first name, last name-B82*
*Under the comment field in the bank transfer, please provide: the identifying number of the Hochschule Ludwigshafen (= 6641), your first and last name, and your degree program number (= B82), and place dashes in between, as shown in the example above.
MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales
Ms Janina Dorn
67435 Neustadt (Germany)
Use our exclusive online test!
You are interested in the program, but still need official proof of your English language skills?
No worries! We offer our own online English test, which is accepted as proof of the required language skills for our Master's degree!
The online language test was specially developed for the MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales and is recognised as proof of English language skills at level B2, which is required for admission to the "MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales".*
You can take the test conveniently from home via the teaching and learning platform OpenOLAT. During the test duration of 90 minutes, our instructor is available to answer any questions or problems via chat or telephone.
We will gladly send you further information and the next dates.
*The test is not suitable for official verification of language skills outside the above-mentioned purpose.